Monday, December 30, 2013

Source Code 2011 Movie Torrent Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2011
Genre: Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Michelle Monaghan, Vera Farmiga


 Source Code 2011 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 9Bad rate5

Review: I agree with the previous reviewer. This is the best thriller I've seen in years. Definitely kept me on the edge of my writing seat.The is excellent. All four of the major players are well and Gyllenhaal, particularly to implement the plot forward well.At the beginning I was afraid, stock image, predictable Hollywood thriller. But soon I found myself wrapped in a puzzle inside Gyllenhaals puzzle.At the end, the audience broke out in spontaneous projection industry that applause.Duncan Jones is definitely a young director and watch.If, nnitystä, go see this movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment