Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Goonies 1985 Movie Torrent Download

Torrent Download


Year: 1985
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family
Starring: Sean Astin, Josh Brolin, Jeff Cohen


 The Goonies 1985 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 24Bad rate3

Review: Well, well, well ....... This picture has became one of the all-time my favorite movie! The first time I saw the movie I just couldnt help myself wishing I was there with Bee term, is so full ómynd adventure! But what really bothered me was the exact date is taken! Oh my gosh was dated back in 1985, I have not even born that time ..... But hey, they did a very good job, I wish I could apply it to DVD so I can watch when and display it of my children.But it was so hard to find. So I guess I just had to stick to our cable.It was great to see Sean Astin (Mikey) so young and active.You can certainly see the difference he is now Lord of the Rings trilogy. History is not like any ... And it was so unique! Location and views are awesome and actually filmed in the city of Astoria.My favorite character is Mikey and two brothers who are Josh.They wants to help parents. So they Mikey, the youngest wants to find the treasure to save those favorite lines were dad.My Troy .... When you look at the sky, it will be another town, when you see your friends will be in AZ; Wood school.Its kinda sensitive attitude .. .. but I remember well the new album Ataris (as long Astoria) when he became one of the song.I was reading the lyrics and it was like the last piece movie.The goes like this, as in Astoria, I find a map to buried treasure and even if we come home empty-handed, we still have our stories of pirate ships and wounded hearts, broken bones, best friends. & When the hourglass of grain final sand.I lift my glass of memories we had.This is my desire, my taking them again, taking my and they all said mouth back.I remember the last line, when they were trapped inside cave.I guess Ataris team members in the years of childhood image , and like them, we were spell-binded with great story.So Goonies her long, you will be remembered as one of the most amazing films we had.Just as pictures, relics of remembrance are , just like shipwrecks only they are going faster than the wind rain.But now, you had revived memories of dreams O bottle in our youth ...... .


No comments:

Post a Comment