Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Best Offer 2013 English [vshka] (DVD-R)

Torrent Download


Year: 2013
Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
Starring: Geoffrey Rush, Jim Sturgess, Sylvia Hoeks


 The Best Offer 2013 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 10Bad rate0

Review: it is a good movie. good acting, good directing, good story, good music ... not the best ive seen recently (I only see the hunt, Thomas Vinterberg, and blew me away completely), but it's worth watching.movie keep you engaged all the way.I who do not like throug ättyy, but I guess nothing would fit ended, so I can not complain too much.I gave it 8 out of 10 star, because every single element of the film (music production directly .. .) is really good. so many mediocre (parhaimmillaan! :)) movies we've seen so often, I would say that this film deserves to be seen.its pleasant, soothing somehow ... sorry i dont see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment