Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fruitvale Station 2013 Movie Torrent Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Drama
Starring: Michael B. Jordan, Melonie Diaz, Octavia Spencer


 Fruitvale Station 2013 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 23Bad rate4

Review: I saw this movie a few days ago, and I felt something sad happens because of aggressive film. Also, I was shocked again, because it is based on a true story that actually happened in real life. Let me briefly tell you what I liked the part of the movie and things that could be better, if it is fixed. First of all, I love the director, who is a really good deal to the stage the audience to understand the situation and feeling sympathy for him. Second, I liked the fact that the director showed the problem or the culmination of the film in the film. However, it would be better if the director has shown a little more detail about what happened after the accident. But in the end, the movie is great


No comments:

Post a Comment