Monday, January 6, 2014

The Goonies 1985 [English] Movie Torrent Download

Torrent Download


Year: 1985
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family
Starring: Sean Astin, Josh Brolin, Jeff Cohen


 The Goonies 1985 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 10Bad rate2

Review: Just before graduating with a degree in Film Studies professor asked us, so what is your favorite movie now? While my colleagues in pump out films Goddard dark German Expressionist short, I sat thinking in silence, my favorite movie was my film favorite since I was seven years old ... So, when it came to me, and I whispered Goonies hoped contempt, ridicule and possibly a small wound, but instead ran affirmative screams and screams and screams Hey you gu-Uys! the rest of the class. You see this is the unifier of The Goonies, mentioned in a room full of twenty whell and theyll be heard Sloth love Chunk or to adopt Chinese besieged That's what I said .. . Booty traps!. And if that room happens to be a bar, several chairs, sweeping back and a drunk adult men lift their shirts, moving his belly and revel in the confusion truffle. People can say that it wants to be Indiana Jones I think this is the beauty that defines everything. The first time we saw The Goonies was like seeing our dreams come true on screen! Loved watching sea adventures and escapades Indians, and The Goonies saw children as they really do! They become like mini-India we imagine ourselves to be in the field. But not only adventure that makes us love the movie, we love the same Goonies. They were like our friends. We have problems with them sometimes and want to protect them, we laugh and his jokes and cheered when they had a brilliant plan. Identification with these guys was what we like and why, as adults, those mentioned and become them, when we talk about the film. I still want to be like Andy, have slipped through tunnels and dangerous adventures against the bad guys in a huge pirate ship ... but it is also clear that long to kiss Mark and Mikey! I also think this is why it is so important Goonies 2 and interesting concept. We have all grown to love Go see how the kids are doing now ... I just hope they do not disappoint you ... So if you have not been doing this now, and if you have kids who are, take the hand through the horrible bits and have fun! They'll thank you in twenty years!


No comments:

Post a Comment