Friday, January 3, 2014

Jack Reacher 2012 [by fasadik] Movie Torrent Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Starring: Tom Cruise, Rosamund Pike, Richard Jenkins


 Jack Reacher 2012 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 18Bad rate0

Review: Reach JACK I saw on Monday night with a selection of advance. Heres some of my thoughts. There spoilers.First off, I'd say I agree with the general critical reception: 4/5 stars. For me, that means it's a solid film that offers the high end of its kind. JACK Reach is not trying to be anything revolutionary, is the type of public action thriller havent seen for a while.This not even Mission Impossible or James Bond. The writer / director Christopher McQuarrie has its inspiration from films of the late 60s/early 70s as Dirty Harry (that was the name tagged on a couple of comments already) Bullitt (Action for monitoring machine), and perhaps another movie Don Siegel, Charley Varrick. The excitement here is not over the top stunts and big explosions. As action films just mentioned, you vibrate with the vision of a strongly established character outsmart, outfight and defeat the evil guys.Which brings me to the character of Jack Reach and casting Tom Cruise. In the series of novels by Lee Child this film is based, Reach Jack is a former detective MP. After a lifetime spent in military bases overseas, living like a vagabond in the United States, sticking to a life of commitment equal to zero: No home, no job, no car, no possessions, no family. Oh, and is 65 and weighs 250 lbs.Clearly not Tom Cruise do not match the physical description. What makes a great character in books like Reach Childs, however, has much less to do with their appearance that makes your intellect. If you've read the series like me, is a little strange at first. As the movie is played, however, I was more relaxed and more in it. This is definitely a film about the hero of Lee Child Jack Reach, physical differences will damned.Would prefer an unknown actor to play along Childs Reach to the description on the screen? Yes, of course. But I could say the same about almost any character, and often do. I usually want everything.Which unknowns is where Cruises cast come maybe a little. " Because the type of casting provides a certain amount of box office, this means that filmmakers can risk more. Working as an action film that is more about the character and occasional brutal violence and short on action senseless and impossible nonsense.JACK Reach is an action thriller very rewarding to myself. I felt it captured what I love Reach Jack Lee Child thrillers in particular. Id definitely recommend, and I'll see it in the theater again. That damn sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment