Saturday, December 28, 2013

Step Brothers 2008 (English) [HDXviD]

Torrent Download


Year: 2008
Genre: Comedy
Starring: Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Mary Steenburgen


 Step Brothers 2008 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 12Bad rate0

Review: I watched Step Brothers yesterday for the second time will be on DVD after purchase. For me, it's always difficult to test, when the comedy. I looked at the packed cinema, which as we know is in itself, the film finally laugh without it. But I must say, this movie delivered the goods, so well.First this movie is stupid, it's funny, but the comedy Will Ferrell, I sincerely n waited Vat? But god it's really funny hilarious Ferrell and Reilly amazing team andthe screen comedy moments simply bounce off each other, each person can only help that the role of others, as funny as it could be. It gives you a funny jokes, silly funny scene to such an comedys that so often try to make you snap and totally nails every time! And underneath all the silliness bonds are created and compassion is what is really important in your life. I almost feel as if you've learned something somethingIts one of my personal favorite movies and comedy go there a few greats (Blazing Saddles, Burn After Reading, Superbad, Knocked Up, Anchorman, etc.)


No comments:

Post a Comment