Sunday, March 9, 2014

Insidious Chapter 2 2013 English [DVDrip.720p] Movie Torrent Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2013
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Starring: Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Barbara Hershey


 Insidious Chapter 2 2013 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 24Bad rate3

Review: All week I was digging around trying to find critics of the comments to see what they thought of their early screenings. Well, that's not good, and I was already feeling let down. They all basically say the same thing to jump and there were many moments of panic, but thats about it. The story is too complicated, and it's just not as good as the first. Also, there is a lot of humor and wit, and it takes away the pressure buildup. But would that stop me from seeing the first chance I get on Thursday night? As a die-hard of a demon movies and Insidious first, nothing should stop me.When opened the original film Insidious crappy sound high-pitched instruments, I was very excited. I leaned back and prepared to enjoy the ride. And did I ever. Conclusion, I knew immediately that this was a horrible than the first installment. I'm not saying that the story was better, or that it was written, acted or another theater a verb, you could think of to make it better, because it is still up for debate. But I knew for sure was that it was more frightening than the first. And thats the idea of ​​a horror movie, right? There should be afraid? A handful of the jump and stick with you are the moments of panic, that's for sure. Patrick Wilson did a fantastic job, as he has done in his latest series of horror films. Although the two bumbling minions to bring humor to the table Elise I do not think it will take a lot away from the general fear and terror. At least not as much as the critics say it will do. What I liked the movie after fears it was linked to certain things first. I had not expected this. You'll see what I mean when you see it for yourself. You will probably say something along the lines of what I said, if it happens .. Wow, it was beautifully planned and executed. Props to the writers out there. The story is more complicated than the first, but if you can keep up, you will appreciate and enjoy it. And complexity makes this film worth watching several times to get it all. Be ready to jump out of your seat, some parts of a mile. So laugh when heart rate is back down. Im giving 9/10. But it is quite biased because of my love for the first film. So realistically, 10 / 08th


No comments:

Post a Comment