Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hotel Transylvania 2012 [by COCAIN] DVD-R

Torrent Download


Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family
Starring: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Andy Samberg


 Hotel Transylvania 2012 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 21Bad rate5

Review: I went into this film with no expectations really. I saw a few clips of the film and have nothing interesting for them. So, WOW, I was surprised and impressed when I saw it! The film was a creative story, objects, fun, exciting, visually interesting and sometimes strange moving - this movie had a lot of great things going on and I found that really engaged and more interested in the characters than I could believe. Of course, there were some like moments, but for the most part I found it to be fun, funny, and the film, which I heartily recommend! Kudos to the writers, actors and entertainers .... with a teenager in my house, I'm sure it would be good to see him again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment