Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Frozen Ground 2013 Eng Movie Torrent Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Crime, History
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Vanessa Hudgens, John Cusack


 The Frozen Ground 2013 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 15Bad rate3

Review: I was impressed and could not believe that this movie is the first film Scott Walkers. It was very well done. Throughout the film, you can actually director / writer say that the perfection of effort (and Scott). The script was strong, I can imagine a lot of research and testing behind it. First of all, I love the color of the whole movie, very dark and depressing, my heart was heavy. Grand opening at a rapid pace immediately caught my attention, and very intense. You know, the bad guy caught in the end, his breathing hard at the end. Cindy is one of my favorite scenes was a moose in Alaska. Please note at this point. Yes, it was so beautiful and poetic. John Cusacks performance was outstanding! She convinced me that it really is a killer! Also, I have a new respect for Vanessa Hudgens. Think about that for luck got popular. But, I really felt that making a film and how much effort he put in his heart. I am glad that Dean Norris! Acting career started in the 60's, but never very popular and well-known over the years. (Breaking Bad), I can not imagine how many upadkóww up and during this trip. He's a great actor. I am pleased with its success! Ultimately, I feel the story is always the soul of the film, is the most important factor. I love the story of serial killer Robert Hansen! I am so happy that Scott wrote the movie and put it on the big screen!


No comments:

Post a Comment